Flight Schedules are currently TBD. Please contact us for info.
|Typical Travel Schedule|
|Wednesday||11:00 p.m.||Start Loading LAX|
|Thursday||2:00 a.m.||Flight Departs LAX|
|Thursday||6:00 a.m.||Flight Arrives at HNL|
|Thursday||11:00 a.m.||Start Loading at HNL|
|Thursday||2:00 p.m.||Flight Departs HNL|
|Thursday||10:00 p.m.||Flight Arrives at LAX|
All above times are local times. You will be notified immediately of any changes in the above schedule.
- Current Health Certificate
- Free from external parasites
- Originated in an area where equine encephalomyelitis has not occurred in a 6-month period.
- Sleeping sickness vaccination at least 15 days prior and no more than 1-year to shipment
- Coggins test within 90-days (24 Hr Test) or C Elisa also acceptable (6 Hr Test).
- Malathion or pesticide application by veterinarian within 7-days of flight
- Hawaiian Health Certificate
- Coggins test within 180-days (24 Hr Test) or C Elisa also acceptable (6 Hr Test).
There are no holding facilities at either LAX or HNL Airports. Please do not arrive to early for loading or to late for receiving.
- Loading and unloading at LAX will take place at the EL AL Building (Worldwide Flight Services). A map is attached for delivery and pick-up of animals.
- Loading and unloading at HNL will take place at the Pacific Airlift Yard. A map is attached for delivery and pick-up of animals
- In California please contact our office at the numbers below or Pacific Air Cargo at (310) 645-2178 to confirm flight is on time.
- In Hawaii please contact our office at (800) 797-7820 or Pacific Air Cargo at (808) 834-7977 to confirm flight is on time.
- Please provide the horse(s) with a functional Halter and Lead rope. Leg wraps or Shipping boots are recommended but not required.
- All horse(s) must be shipped with a correct original and complete Health Certificate and Coggins.
- Please provide our office with mobile phone numbers that we might reach shippers/receivers at in case we need to contact you during the flight.