Tentative Flight Schedule for 2023. Dates are subject to aircraft availability. Please contact us for more info.
January 11 & 25, 2023
February 8 & 22, 2023
March 8 & 22, 2023
April 5 & 19, 2023
May 10 & 24, 2023
June 7 & 21, 2023
July 12 & 26, 2023
August 9 & 23, 2023
September 13 & 27, 2023
October 4 & 18, 2023
November 1, 2023
December, 2023 LIMITED FLIGHTS
DUE TO COVID-19 WE HAVE BEEN TRAVELING ON WEDNESDAYS – ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.
Download the Reservation Form HERE
Once you fill out the above, please email to email@example.com
|Typical Travel Schedule – LAX>HNL>LAX|
|Night Before Flight||11:00 p.m.||Start Loading LAX|
|Flight Day||2:00 a.m.||Flight Departs LAX|
|Flight Day||6:00 a.m.||Flight Arrives at HNL|
|Flight Day||11:00 a.m.||Start Loading at HNL|
|Flight Day||2:00 p.m.||Flight Departs HNL|
|Flight Day||10:00 p.m.||Flight Arrives at LAX|
|Typical Travel Schedule – LAX>HNL>KOA>LAX|
All above times are local times. You will be notified immediately of any changes in the above schedule.
Click to see detailed health requirements.
- Current Health Certificate
- Free from external parasites
- Originated in an area where equine encephalomyelitis has not occurred in a 6-month period.
- Sleeping sickness vaccination at least 15 days prior and no more than 1-year to shipment
- Coggins test within 90-days (24 Hr Test) or C Elisa also acceptable (6 Hr Test).
- Malathion or pesticide application by veterinarian within 7-days of flight
- Hawaiian Health Certificate
- Coggins test within 180-days (24 Hr Test) or C Elisa also acceptable (6 Hr Test).
There are no holding facilities at either LAX or HNL Airports. Please do not arrive too early for loading or too late for receiving.
- Loading and unloading at LAX will take place at the One World Way Pacific Air Cargo/Mercury Services Warehouse. See Maps for delivery and pick-up of animals.
- Loading and unloading at HNL will take place at the Pacific Air Cargo Yard on Lagoon Drive. See Maps for delivery and pick-up of animals
- In California please contact our office at the numbers below or Pacific Air Cargo at (310) 645-2178 to confirm flight is on time.
- In Hawaii please contact our office at (800) 797-7820 or Pacific Air Cargo at (808) 834-7977 to confirm flight is on time.
- Please provide the horse(s) with a functional Halter and Lead rope. Leg wraps or Shipping boots are recommended but not required.
- All horse(s) must be shipped with a correct original and complete Health Certificate and Coggins.
- Please provide our office with mobile phone numbers that we might reach shippers/receivers at in case we need to contact you during the flight.