Tentative Flight Schedule for 2019. Dates are subject to aircraft availability. Please contact us for more info.
January 12 & 26, 2019
February 9 & 23, 2019
March 9 & 23, 2019
April 6 & 20, 2019
May 11 & 25, 2019
June 8 & 22, 2019
July 13 & 27, 2019
August 10 & 24, 2019
September 7 & 21, 2019
October 12 & 26, 2019
November 9, 2019
December, 2019 NO FLIGHTS
|Typical Travel Schedule – HNL|
|Friday||11:00 p.m.||Start Loading LAX|
|Saturday||2:00 a.m.||Flight Departs LAX|
|Saturday||6:00 a.m.||Flight Arrives at HNL|
|Saturday||11:00 a.m.||Start Loading at HNL|
|Saturday||2:00 p.m.||Flight Departs HNL|
|Saturday||10:00 p.m.||Flight Arrives at LAX|
|Typical Travel Schedule – KOA|
All above times are local times. You will be notified immediately of any changes in the above schedule.
- Current Health Certificate
- Free from external parasites
- Originated in an area where equine encephalomyelitis has not occurred in a 6-month period.
- Sleeping sickness vaccination at least 15 days prior and no more than 1-year to shipment
- Coggins test within 90-days (24 Hr Test) or C Elisa also acceptable (6 Hr Test).
- Malathion or pesticide application by veterinarian within 7-days of flight
- Hawaiian Health Certificate
- Coggins test within 180-days (24 Hr Test) or C Elisa also acceptable (6 Hr Test).
There are no holding facilities at either LAX or HNL Airports. Please do not arrive too early for loading or too late for receiving.
- Loading and unloading at LAX will take place at the One World Way Pacific Air Cargo/Mercury Services Warehouse. See Maps for delivery and pick-up of animals.
- Loading and unloading at HNL will take place at the Pacific Air Cargo Yard on Lagoon Drive. See Maps for delivery and pick-up of animals
- In California please contact our office at the numbers below or Pacific Air Cargo at (310) 645-2178 to confirm flight is on time.
- In Hawaii please contact our office at (800) 797-7820 or Pacific Air Cargo at (808) 834-7977 to confirm flight is on time.
- Please provide the horse(s) with a functional Halter and Lead rope. Leg wraps or Shipping boots are recommended but not required.
- All horse(s) must be shipped with a correct original and complete Health Certificate and Coggins.
- Please provide our office with mobile phone numbers that we might reach shippers/receivers at in case we need to contact you during the flight.